Localization Billing Instructions - Full-Length Content
Netflix requires Purchase Order numbers (POs) to be referenced on all content localization work (e.g. dubbing & subtitling) relating to full-length content (series, features, documentaries, comedies, etc.,) as contracted by the Netflix Content Localization (CL) and Content Operations (CO) teams. The POs are generated and maintained by Account Operations.
*Note: POs are not required for QC and Product Trailer Localization.
- QC Invoices should be emailed directly to streamingAP@netflix.com for payment processing
- Product Trailer Localization invoices should be emailed directly to streamingAP@netflix.com and ProductionTrailerLocalization@netflix.com
PO Request (POR) Process:
1. Once work has been assigned by your Netflix CL/CO team member, you must complete the Netflix POR template (make sure to obtain the Season ID# for each title as this is required on the template) and submit to SubsDubs@netflix.com using the email template below and copy the Netflix CL/CO team member who placed the order.
POR Email Requirements:
Subject: Vendor Name - Project/Title Season - Short Description (e.g Post House - Love Season 2 - AD)
*Mark as URGENT if a PO is required within 24 hours
Name of Title(s): Title Season 2
Brief Description of Services: English Audio Description, Subs & Dubs, etc.,
Delivery Date: month/date/year
Total Cost: $X
Attachment: Netflix POR Template which includes a tab with the MSA Tie-In Language (see below), which must be signed for each submission.
MSA Tie-In Language
This language should be signed by the vendor and included on each Estimate sent to Netflix. Failure to include this language will result in PO# creation delay.
Upon receipt of this estimate ("Estimate") and confirmation by Netflix, Inc. ("Netflix") to commence work therein, the parties agree that the Services and Deliverables outlined in this Estimate will be or have been created, delivered and/or performed pursuant to the Master Services Agreement dated DATE of AGREEMENT (the "Agreement") by and between Netflix and NAME (“Agency” or “Company”). The terms of the Agreement are incorporated by reference into the Estimate. For the avoidance of doubt, the term “Estimate” herein shall have the same meaning as “Statement of Work” or “SOW” as used in the Agreement.
In lieu of a formal estimate/quote, the POR will be submitted in a shared google document with the orders listed in batches by title/season, language, and cost. This google doc must include 1-tab that contains a screenshot of the signed MSA verbiage.
2. Accounting Operations will generate the PO within 4 business days of request submission and provide the PO# and PO .pdf copy to the vendor via email.
3. Any changes to the order that affect the cost must be communicated via a new estimate to SubsDubs@Netflix.com and the Netflix CL/CO team member who placed the order so the PO can be updated accordingly.
To ensure timely payment, Invoices should include the following:
Bill to: Netflix Entity based on the PO provided
Ordered By: Netflix CL/CO team member that placed the order.
Content Title by Season (e.g. Title S2)
Description of Services: with detail, such as costs broken out by language. *Please ensure services and costs are clearly broken out by title and season on the invoice to ensure timely payment processing.